Our client, one of the leading creative agencies in the world with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, London, New York, Los Angeles, and Tokyo. They produce and create for the advertising, broadcast branding and interactive worlds, but also develop strategies for global brands, provide search and licensing services, create innovative activations, scout new talent – and throw a mean party every once in awhile.
Their passion has not only ensured an award-winning reputation but makes it so much easier to jump out of bed each morning.
The Amsterdam office is on the lookout for a Finance Coordinator to guide, manage and support the performance
and maintenance of the financial activities for all offices around the world.
As Finance Coordinator, you are responsible for the accurate, complete and prompt processing of all finances so
that up-to-date reporting can be delivered. Your reporting lays the foundation for senior management in making
sound long-term and short-term business decisions.
You consult with and report to the Chief Financial Officer and are responsible for your team of Financial
Administrators. You also work with senior stakeholders and individual contributors on international expansion.
From financial and accounting compliance to streamlining all teams and financial processes worldwide, you
ensure we can grow efficiently and continue to make an impact on the world of brands.
You’re a supernova of energy and enthusiasm on a mission to take finance to the next level
● Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
● Be the go-to person for your team regarding all financial questions
● Analyse and develop the international financial processes and teams
● Set financial revenue forecasts and expense budgets
● Present financial reports and analysis to senior management
● Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
● Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
● Make sure your team is happy and delivers outstanding performance
● You have an advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance or related field
● You have several years of experience in a fast-paced environment + a thorough understanding of
financial management obligations
● You have in-depth knowledge of and experience with accounting software, preferably Exact
● ‘Analytical mind’ is your middle name: you’re data-driven and finance-focused
● You bring innovative thinking and strong problem-solving skills to drive proactive and positive change
● Excel and Google Sheets? Pfff, practically your best friends
● You’re great at working independently as well as a people person who motivates others
● You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language and have solid communication skills
● Your time-management skills are so impressive they would make a ghost go pale
● You have a great affinity with music – you know the difference between Eno and Emo
● Have you already worked in the advertising, branding or music scene? Oef, we’re hyperventilating
What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development and spiritual fulfilment. But if you insist on
monetary reward too, then we can talk about our competitive financial package and bonus scheme. Oh and, how
could we forget, you get an international bunch of remarkable infused individuals to work with.
Dit zijn vaardigheden en competenties die je reeds moet bezitten om de functie goed te kunnen uitoefenen
Login of maak snel je account aan. TalentZ maakt een slimme match tussen jou en het bedrijf! Zo zie je direct of deze baan bij jou past!