Our Client is a global leader in food. Their advanced solutions are at the origin of food for millions of consumers worldwide. Quality, sustainability and innovation are guiding principles. Experience across 100 years brings the client a rich heritage of knowledge and expertise for building its future. The client employs over 10,000 people in 30+ countries with net sales of more then 5 billion in 2019. Its global company brands have sales in over 90 countries.
The clients Business Control team consists of four people and actively contributes to the implementation and execution of the innovation strategy. With a background in finance and controlling, the team supports and challenges the Innovation organization to meet the future growth objectives. This is based on sound financial steering, business analysis and the delivery of actionable insights. We are looking for a Project Controller to join our team. Key tasks will include improving project controlling practices, delivering high quality cost tracking reports on innovation projects, enhancing insight in realisation of grants and subsidies, and contributing to the planning and control cycle within the innovation organisation at large.
• Ensuring that expenditure related to innovation projects (e.g. on personnel and research facilities) is properly tracked and reported upon;
• Supporting and challenging innovation project managers on realising their objectives within the agreed budgets;
• Improving insight in the realisation of grants and subsidies with progress reports and financial analyses;
• Contributing to an effective planning and control cycle by participating in month-end closure procedures, and in short and medium term planning processes;
• Providing support to innovation teams on various other financial topics, such as creating certain cost tracking reports.
• Acting as sparring partner to the Business Control Manager on aforementioned topics.
Your capabilities should include being eager to learn and develop, critical yet constructive, and persuasive when required. Driven to achieve results without compromising on quality. You should combine an overall view with a concern for accuracy and details. Besides that, you are a natural team player with strong communication skills, who is capable of working in an international working environment.
• Bachelor or Master degree in finance, economics, or business administration;
• At least 5 years of experience in finance roles in an international setting;
• Previous exposure to project controlling, and/or subsidy processes is considered a plus;
• Professional skills in Microsoft software (especially Excel and PowerPoint), ERP packages, Power BI and/or financial reporting packages;
• Excellent English communication skills (oral and written), knowledge of other languages is considered a plus;
• Flexible and pro-active attitude.
Working for the client means working in a highly dynamic and international working environment with development opportunities.
• Challenging work on complex and diverse topics;
• The opportunity to grow personally and professionally;
• An informal multi-cultural working environment with great colleagues;
• No-nonsense, pragmatic, flat organization, with direct reporting lines;
Dit zijn vaardigheden en competenties die je reeds moet bezitten om de functie goed te kunnen uitoefenen
Login of maak snel je account aan. TalentZ maakt een slimme match tussen jou en het bedrijf! Zo zie je direct of deze baan bij jou past!