Who are we looking for?
As a Tiledmedia intern for the development department, you are filled with creative ideas and eager to take part in a dynamic and innovative company process. You want to do your part in making something revolutionary. We are looking for someone who:
- Has a University background in either Computer Science or another relevant technical education and an affinity with VR.
- Able to work 5 days a week for at least 6 months (start date is flexible).
- Excellent communicative skills and mastery of the English language.
- Solid problem-solving skills and experience in working in a team.
- A background in C, C++, Java, Objective-C(++), Swift and/or Golang.
What will your role look like?
As a developer, you will join the expert team that is developing the high-performance software stack on which the company is founded. As there are many topics to work on, your exact assignment will be determined based on mutual interests. Some topics:
- Develop a testing platform to test end user mobile device performance and detect possible regressions and new issues.
- Extend our online high-performance cloud-based platform on Azure, Alibaba, AWS and Google.
- Implement a custom high-performance video and audio decoder stack based on ExoPlayer for Android
- Develop a web-portal for distributing and managing updates of our product to our customers.
What we offer:
- A challenging learning environment and the opportunity to help create the international standard for (VR) video streaming.
- An opportunity for professional and personal development guided by enthusiastic colleagues and experts in the industry.
- A traineeship compensation of €300/month.
- Excellent coffee and a daily provided lunch shared with your colleagues.